Privacy en cookie statement
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We always adapt the security, in vie of changing situations.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions.
Access, change, and delete your data.
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See contact details below.
You have the following rights:
• Right of access: you have the right to view the personal data that we process about you.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you if it is incorrect or incomplete.
• Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data and to direct marketing.
• Right to erasure: you can request us to delete your personal data.
• Right to data portability: if it is technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you transferred to a third party.
• Right to restriction of processing: in some cases you can request to limit the processing of your personal data (temporarily or otherwise), which means that we process less of your data.
With your request, we may ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid proof of identity, to ensure that you are the correct person to whom the personal data belongs. It is important that you shield your BSN and passport photo.
Under normal circumstances, we will comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you in good time.
To file a complaint
If you heel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. This is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
+31 (0) 71 - 234 0333
2203 NA Noordwijk